A Basic Studies student enters the Programme with a view to subsequently pursue a course in a discipline at the degree level. The students are expected to register at the School of Basic Studies and the University Health Centre.
Candidates who are through with their fee payment and on-line registration should proceed to School of Basic Studies with the following for physical clearance:
1. Provisional Admission Slip
2. Acceptance Form
3. Clearance Eligibility Form
4. A copy of Bank Teller (Original & Photocopy)
5. A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
6. Original and photocopies of School Certificates
7. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates.
8. Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Government Area.
9. Two recent 3.5×4.5cm Passport Photographs with white background.
10. Remita Photographies
Students are not allowed to change their departments during registration without permission from the management. first semester is JAMB preparatory class and students are expected to take courses required for their JAMB examination. Students take all courses in the second semester as approved by management
NOTE: NO REFUND OF FEES AFTER PAYMENT!!